We provide various press materials via <Image.net>. Please register on the website.
*Access granted for press members only (No public access)
PRESS MATERIALS PROVIDED
Press Release, Festival logo, Poster Image, Stills, Trailers, Press Kits, Festival Schedule, Festival Guide, Festival Stills, Daily News, and etc.
HOW TO USE THE SITE (http://www.image.net)
- Register as a User
- Go to http://www.image.net
- Please fill out the form.
- Please choose Film Festivals for the categories you're interested in.
- ID and Password
- Once you register, you will receive ID and Password and please log in with the ID and password.
- After you log in, please click Film Festivals tab. Go to SKIP CITY INTERNATIONAL D-CINEMA FESTIVAL 2019 folder and download the materials you need.
- You will receive updates via e-mail from the film festival office.
*If you have registered in the past, there's no need to register again. If you have problems downloading, please notify the support center below.
Image Net Press Support Center: 0120-167-172
WEEKDAYS 10:00 - 18:00
GETTING PRESS PASS
Advanced registration has ended
*If you have any inquiries, please send an e-mail directly to our public relations team.
The press pass allows access to International Competition screenings, Japanese Film Competition screenings, The First Steps of Top Runners Screenings, Barrier Free Screening, Related Events, and DVD Library
*Please make a note that the press pass is not valid for Opening and Closing Ceremony. Please apply separately if you're interested in participating in the events.
*Q&A sessions are scheduled after the competition screenings.
*Please notify the publicity department below if you want to request individual interviews.
*Please be aware that the press pass does not guarantee seating when the theater is full.
*Press Pass is not transferable.
SKIP CITY INTERNATIONAL D-CINEMA FESTIVAL Office
PRESS / PUBLICITY
TEL：048-263-0818 FAX：048-262-5635 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
For General Inquiries
*For the Industry Professionals General Pass Accreditation
If you would like to apply for General Pass Accreditation, please contact us.